Wednesday, May 28, 2014
Monday, May 26, 2014
Sunday, May 25, 2014
|Slow Loris, indeed this elusive primate is real slow. Its a only kind of primate probably found in Bhutan. Captured at Gelephu, soon to be released in the wild.|
|Obstacle does determine the oddities|
|An eco-lodge near Gomphu, Zhemgang|
|An interesting orchid spotted at Zhemgang (Phaius flavus)|
|A scene near Royal Manas National Park, color transformation attributed to Monsson|
|Of clouds and sub-tropics, the indenpensible National Park|
|Even the primate does render care for the loved ones. Spotted at Zhemgang on May 2014|
|Great Zebra, commonly found in the south Asian region|
|Gelephu hotspring area|
Monday, May 19, 2014
I am really honored to be nominated for the Liebster Award; thank you so much Natasha. I am inspired by the nomination. This is the first time that my blog is awarded a blog chain award. As I am nominated I need to follow the rules of the award, so here it is:
- Link back and thank the blogger who nominated you in your post.
- List 11 facts about yourself.
- Answer the 11 questions asked by the blogger who nominated you.
- Pick 5 - 10 new bloggers (must have less than 300 followers) to nominate.
- Ask them 11 questions. Do not re-nominate the blogger who nominated you.
- Go to each blogger's site and inform them of their nomination.
11 facts about Me:
1. Easy going
2. I like listening to music
3. I am fascinated by the nature’s wonder
4. I like photography
5. I like to read non-fictions
6. I am also fascinated by the cosmos, black-holes, impermanence, etc.
7. I watch movies a lot
8. I am inspired by the natural energy system
9. I believe in rebirth
10. Fun loving
11. Travelling is my hobby
Answers to the questions asked by my nominator:
1. What is your favorite color? Blue & Red
- What is the meaning of your name? I am yet to find out
- Which is your favorite television sitcom? Two and a half man & The Big bang Theory
- Which do you like better-sea/ocean or mountains? Why? Mountains, as I am brought up in the mountains.
- Which is your favorite post on your blog? Most of my posts are my favorites. J
- What is your favorite time of the day? Evening
- Which animal/bird/fish would you like keep as a pet? None
- Name three books which touched your heart. 1. Shantaram by Gregory Davids Robert 2. Che Guevara – A Biography by Richard L. Harris 3. Old Paths White Clouds by Thich Nhat Hanh
- Have you ever bullied anyone? If yes, who? No one
- Who is favorite cartoon character? Naruto
- Which is more important--family or career? Family
My nominations are: